User’s information and privacy:
We seek to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the site (www.powerlook.in). However, we would not be liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by you or any third parties who are not subject to our control.
Like many other transactional websites, we may use “cookies” to improve your experience on our website and to save your time. Cookies are little tags which we assign to your computer when you first visit our website to enable us to recognise you when you return to the website.
Personal Information provided by You is used only:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
- to provide You with information about our products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers;
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to Website’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
- to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any product from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide
- You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
The security of your personal information is very important to the Company. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, the Company uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event of any breach of your personal information, the Company will notify you of it by email or fax and will restore the integrity of the data system.
The Company uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our website and portals. During this process, no personal information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user.
Use of Services:
Your use of services on powerlook.in and your provision of information in connection with these services is purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information or not. However, in order to open an online service account or perform a service transaction, you will be required to provide some personal information. Whether to perform the transaction is up to you.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will use that information to help us get you the product or information you have requested.
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, we urge you to be careful with very sensitive information and do not share it with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.